The BBQ Grease Gutter - Utensil Holder

(No reviews yet) Write a Review
$79.95
SKU:
GGU-M20

Product Overview

FREE Shipping Promotion on the New Utensil Holder!

 

Stop the Grease Dripping on your porch/patio!

 

The BBQ Grease Gutter - Utensil Holder is designed to work on any ferrous metal shelf or surface. The BBQ Grease Gutter is 14" long, made from 24 gauge 304 stainless steel and includes attachment magnets on the back and a 13" magnetic strip on the front for your utensils, assembled and ready for use out of the box. Please allow 10-14 days for build and shipment of your order.

 

Disclaimer: Caution should be used as this product will absorb heat from the grill/griddle depending on its position, will be hot when in use and could cause burns. Grease captured by The BBQ Grease Gutter will also be hot and can cause burns. Edges may be sharp. It is recommended that The BBQ Grease Gutter is removed, cleaned and stored after each use. The front of the gutter is the back side of the stainless sheet and can have some minor scratches as well as markings that are part of the bending and fabrication process.

 

KZL Fabrication, LLC (owner of smokercarts.com) neither assumes nor accepts any liability for damages resulting from the handling or use of magnets. With your purchase, the buyer confirms that you have read and understood the following warnings, the buyer agrees that he/she is responsible for all damages and injuries caused by the magnets, which include personal injuries , property damages and magnet damages. Magnets are not toys and are for adult use only.

  1. Neodymium magnets are brittle; they can be broken or can splinter in a collision. One should wear gloves and protective glasses when handling these magnets, because splinters and/or spacers could disengage and fly from the magnets.
  2. Normal Neodymium magnets will lose their magnetic properties if heated above 175°F (80° C).  Higher temperature rare earth neodymium magnets are available in our store.
  3. The strong magnetic fields of neodymium magnets can damage items such as television, computer monitors, credit cards, bank cards, computers, diskettes and other data carriers, video tapes, mechanical watches, hearing aids, loud speakers and VCRs. Pace-makers may be damaged or switch to "Test Mode" in the presence of a strong magnetic force, if a pace-maker or other electrical body implant is in use, keep a minimum of 3 feet distance.
  4. Children should not be allowed to handle neodymium magnets as they can be dangerous. Small magnets pose a choking hazard and should never be swallowed or inserted into any part of the body.
  5. Under no circumstances should you try to cut, saw or drill the Neodymium magnets! Not only would the magnet break, but the resulting dust from the magnet is very flammable. Neodymium magnets should never be burned, as burning them will create toxic fumes.

Reviews

(No reviews yet) Write a Review